hyperchord24
Registered User
- Joined
- Mar 10, 2011
- Messages
- 35
Okay, here's a stupid question. I've got 75 pages left of Game of Thrones (so I guess spoiler alert) and I've just read the part where they kill Eddard Stark. I am flaberghasted. I know I heard how that's what GRRM does, but I considered ES the main character. I know, all the Starks, and Tyrion are "main characters," but in my head, ES was it. I don't know if I can finish the series knowing that he's not living. Anyway, I posted here to ask, did he really just kill off Eddard Stark? Is that a good enough excuse to not finish the series? Couple that with the spoilers I've accidently read about Catelyn, Robb and Joffrey dying, I'm not so sure I can finish the book. I don't want to waste my time if I'm not going to get a happy ending. Yikes!

