JonLaidlow
Space cowboy
- Joined
- Jun 20, 2005
- Messages
- 1,716
My writing month ends today, so I'll do my update
Final wordage: 13,000 (though not including revisions and editing, except where I added to the overall wordcount)
Finished items:
1 x 1000 word Flash for the August contest on Eavesdropping
1x 4000 word Short for the July/August contest on A New Reality
1x 7300 word story submitted to the Anthology.
Best. Month. Ever.
Just need to work out how to carry this momentum over to September.
Final wordage: 13,000 (though not including revisions and editing, except where I added to the overall wordcount)
Finished items:
1 x 1000 word Flash for the August contest on Eavesdropping
1x 4000 word Short for the July/August contest on A New Reality
1x 7300 word story submitted to the Anthology.
Best. Month. Ever.
Just need to work out how to carry this momentum over to September.

