Final07
Reaction score
5

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • You are going to have a new problem as an aspiring writer in this century.

    Competition from digital zombies. I raid Project Gutenberg looking for decent sci-fi since modern stuff has gotten so bad to my antiquated tastes. So how to compete against GOOD out of copyright material?
    Final07
    Final07
    I believe we live in an exciting time. This century will see marvels that deceased authors could only dream of. From this new vantage point, authors have the opportunity to show the world something they haven’t seen yet or at the very least a twist that alters their prospective.
    thats cool, its good to have a plan and it sounds like you do. I never get past the second or third chapter. Im always getting sidetracked
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Sponsors


We try to keep the forum as free of ads as possible, please consider supporting SFFWorld on Patreon


Your ad here.
Back
Top