Westy
The Fifth Dominion
- Joined
- Mar 27, 2010
- Messages
- 4,484
These are the nominations:
DEFEKT by Nino Cipri (Tordotcom Publishing)
PLAGUE BIRDS by Jason Sanford (Apex Book Company)
BUG by Giacomo Sartori, translated by Frederika Randall (Restless Books)
FAR FROM THE LIGHT OF HEAVEN by Tade Thompson (Orbit)
THE ESCAPEMENT by Lavie Tidhar (Tachyon Publications)
DEAD SPACE by Kali Wallace (Berkley Books)
I just posted about Defekt (great), and have The Escapement in the mail (have heard good things, and I like the author), have Plague Birds to read on the Kindle, and read Far from the Light of Heaven a little while ago and thought it was good, but not great. Not sure whether I'll try the other two.
DEFEKT by Nino Cipri (Tordotcom Publishing)
PLAGUE BIRDS by Jason Sanford (Apex Book Company)
BUG by Giacomo Sartori, translated by Frederika Randall (Restless Books)
FAR FROM THE LIGHT OF HEAVEN by Tade Thompson (Orbit)
THE ESCAPEMENT by Lavie Tidhar (Tachyon Publications)
DEAD SPACE by Kali Wallace (Berkley Books)
I just posted about Defekt (great), and have The Escapement in the mail (have heard good things, and I like the author), have Plague Birds to read on the Kindle, and read Far from the Light of Heaven a little while ago and thought it was good, but not great. Not sure whether I'll try the other two.

