NOUS
New Member
- Joined
- Jun 9, 2026
- Messages
- 2
I’ll try my luck here, though my chances of finding someone are probably slim. Anyway, if you are here and fancy some Indie SF, I might have a book for you.
All I can say is that the feedback has been overwhelming, with great reviews on Amazon, Goodreads, and in the press. They say it’s a gem. Still, it's been rather quiet online. In independent bookstores in Norway, it's delivering great numbers. I must have done something right.
Oh well, I hope what they say is true: that books age like wine.
Here’s the shortest blurb I could muster.
Aletheia is a haunting work of philosophical science fiction that blends first contact, artificial intelligence, cosmic isolation, and creeping paranoia into a chilling voyage.
Wouldn’t it be cool if you found this book here and it turned out to be a great experience?
Aletheia on Amazon
All I can say is that the feedback has been overwhelming, with great reviews on Amazon, Goodreads, and in the press. They say it’s a gem. Still, it's been rather quiet online. In independent bookstores in Norway, it's delivering great numbers. I must have done something right.
Oh well, I hope what they say is true: that books age like wine.
Here’s the shortest blurb I could muster.
Aletheia is a haunting work of philosophical science fiction that blends first contact, artificial intelligence, cosmic isolation, and creeping paranoia into a chilling voyage.
Wouldn’t it be cool if you found this book here and it turned out to be a great experience?
Aletheia on Amazon

