April 2016, Micro-Fiction Contest

Pah! Microfiction is bigger than the jungle, and jungle is massive!

Been a real eye-opener as a writer and I'm champing at the bit for the next theme (yes, I know, getting ahead of myself).

Question - is talking about what I wrote in the microfiction/linking back to here on my blog after the vote an ok thing to do?
 
Question - is talking about what I wrote in the microfiction/linking back to here on my blog after the vote an ok thing to do?
You might want to send a personal message to one of the moderators and ask about incoming links, just in case there's a policy in place. Somehow, I'd guess it would be fine, simply because website traffic would increase which is good for site finances..

However, as far as giving your blog readers a look at the actual stories, that's a non-starter, for none but members can access that section of SFFWorld.
 
You might want to send a personal message to one of the moderators and ask about incoming links, just in case there's a policy in place. Somehow, I'd guess it would be fine, simply because website traffic would increase which is good for site finances..

However, as far as giving your blog readers a look at the actual stories, that's a non-starter, for none but members can access that section of SFFWorld.

Thanks, I'll give them a buzz. I was referring to copying my story over though and talking about comments received (not copying anyone else's stories obviously). If readers want to read others' stories, well, I guess they'll just have to sign up here ;)
 

Sponsors


We try to keep the forum as free of ads as possible, please consider supporting SFFWorld on Patreon


Your ad here.
Back
Top