Expendable
infomaniac
- Joined
- Jul 29, 2003
- Messages
- 2,035
Final07 said:Didn't see your first post since it was one p1
Now you're seeing the true problem X is facing, and the heart of the schemes the True Gods are playing. The seven as a group have to defeat The Dark God(true he is a victim, but after a few ages in 7d any human would be raving mad).
I'm not sure he would go mad. After all, he has a goal - revenge against those who put him here, who killed his family.
So the gods are crazy after all.The more power a god possesses(way too many s's) the more the pressure of insanity is on the mind of the person. That's why almost all the strongest gods are spirits. That's why The Dark God must be killed by a group, after killing him the person who done the deed will most likely go instantly mad.
I don't know. If I was the dark god, I'd probably trick one of the would-be human assassins into thinking he did slay me and have my power, then use him to attack the 'true gods'.

