hello guys

My thought is that I have now removed multiple posts from you spamming threads trying to promote this book and violating the rules of the forums you agreed to follow when you signed up to be a member. As you are new, and we tend to give new members a learning curve, I will allow this one thread on this book to stay and you can see if any members want to discuss it with you. You can also put up a thread marketing the book in the Promotion Zone, which is the area in the forums where advertising threads are supposed to go and are allowed.

If you attempt to further spam the forums about this book outside of this one thread and a thread in the Promotion Zone, they will be removed and you will be moderated. I'm putting this warning up here so that other new members who may be joining us can understand what the rules are in this area (since no one seems to read them when they sign up.)
 
The reviews are rockin!

What a nice book.i have not ever read this sort
of book. Story is amazing i cant wait for next book. I will go for this
writer.highly recommend.

one of the nice novel to read . start to end continuous flow of story and builds a great interest to read it again and again . well done !
 

Sponsors


We try to keep the forum as free of ads as possible, please consider supporting SFFWorld on Patreon


Your ad here.
Back
Top