Is Juzzza trying to take over??

Status
Not open for further replies.
No! Solaar......wait! i like my men unshaven........oh........

*looks crestfallen*

.....too late!

Also - will HAVE you know, Shz, that i don't sing in the shower! (the echoes make me sound weird! :))


Originally posted by Shanoncia
I bet you have a great voice and are just to shy to share it.

:confused: *has a thought*

Hmmm... Do you play any musical instruments Sammie?
Well that's very kind, i'm sure! What i have is a LOUD voice (swimmer's lungs :D) - and a good enough ear for a tune that i can hear when i'm off key - and avoid that song if i can't correct it :). BUT - a very narrow range, so you'll never make a professional of me. I use that naughty trick of changing key in the middle of song, in order to stay within my range.....which of course doesn't work if the track is actually playing :D.

Not sure why the confusion?

And play the piano, but only to a very elementary standard! (Haven't had a lesson in many many years!)
 
Originally posted by Sammie
No! Solaar......wait! i like my men unshaven........oh........

*looks crestfallen*

.....too late!

No, no - just in the nick of time!

In fact, only today did I have a young lady-friend say that I looked very sexy with my rough-stubbly-look.

And she was very pretty herself.

I am happy.

Solaar
the unshaven and staying that way!
 
Ah so you can at least kinda sing! :) Cool. The confusion was supposed to be wonderment... or whatever cause I suddenly realised I couldn't rmember if you were invovled with music or not. That's why I asked about playing an instrument. Piano is cool. We use toi have a really nice big one but my parents sold it cause we never played it. :(
 
Do you play an instrument, Shan? I think I remember you saying that you sing.

::biting nails:: I'm part of the entertainment for my grad school's Christmas party...am mostly nervous because I can't wear jeans or be barefoot--prefer to play in comfort. I'm a singer/songwriter acoustic guitar-type, with a clear voice like Judy Collins (when she isn't off-key or warbling). Always wanted to jam with others, but never have. (Am jealous of you, Shan, for your chances to do so)
 
Solaar, I will add my vote to the likes-men-unshaven side of the fence. Facial hair is manly! :D (Lucky for me that I feel that way, because my husband only shaves about once a month!)

I didn't know you were talented musically, Jenn. I used to play the clarinette (hated it), piano, and violin, but never stuck with any of them long enough to get any good. I sort of wish I had now.

As for singing....ha ha ha ha...I probably have the worst singing voice of any person I've ever met. :D I envy people who can actually carry a tune! What are you going to sing at the Christmas party? (dumb question I know)
 
Originally posted by Pirate Jenn
Do you play an instrument, Shan? I think I remember you saying that you sing.

::biting nails:: I'm part of the entertainment for my grad school's Christmas party...am mostly nervous because I can't wear jeans or be barefoot--prefer to play in comfort. I'm a singer/songwriter acoustic guitar-type, with a clear voice like Judy Collins (when she isn't off-key or warbling). Always wanted to jam with others, but never have. (Am jealous of you, Shan, for your chances to do so)

Awww... PJ! That made me sooooooo sad. I'd give it up for you and start from the bottom again in a hot second, really. Do you have any of your acoustic guitar-type sing stuff recorded? I'd love to hear it. :)
 
Originally posted by Pirate Jenn
Those are arms.
(Oh...you probably knew that, right? ;) )

[Glare]IT'S NOT A JOGGING SUIT YOU!!![/Glare]

Hmmm. Ok. So that isn't a bum pack around your waist either, right? ::laugh:: Lemme guess...a utility belt? ::snort::

[puzzled]Wha'? You can't even see that far down. And what are you doing LOOKING there anyways? Huh, huh?[/puzzled]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsors


We try to keep the forum as free of ads as possible, please consider supporting SFFWorld on Patreon


Your ad here.
Back
Top