January 2018 Flash Challenge "Blue Moon": Voting thread

JonLaidlow

Space cowboy
Joined
Jun 20, 2005
Messages
1,716
Last edited:
Damn, the month went by fast. I'll do some reading on my lunch tomorrow.
 
I've added Endeavour's Blue Cheese story to the poll and to the list as he was given an extension to the deadline by the teacher. :)

I see that two of you eager beavers have already voted, so I've also enabled the option to amend your vote if you so wish.
 
Phew, read them all and (in an occurence as rare as a blue moon) gave everyone a fairly long response.
My vote goes to @Facing and her Disconnected which IMO stood out as both a surprising and well written story that changed my perception as I read from "cautiously not caring" to "oh wow.."
 
I think I might have to read and comment throughout the month as people put their stories up - I'm doing it all at once now and don't feel like my comments are particularly insightful as I'm running out of time. A great set of stories this month though!
 
I think I might have to read and comment throughout the month as people put their stories up - I'm doing it all at once now and don't feel like my comments are particularly insightful as I'm running out of time. A great set of stories this month though!

Input is always good and welcomed! At least IMO!
 
Well Stevie.....prepare your topic, here we go... ;)
well... in a few more hours I guess.....the squirrels are encouraging me to write a 'real' story this time...
 
I think I might have to read and comment throughout the month as people put their stories up - I'm doing it all at once now and don't feel like my comments are particularly insightful as I'm running out of time. A great set of stories this month though!

Nothing wrong with that, I tend to do an all-at-once review myself but for me it makes voting less biased if I read them all at once. Either way, I personally appreciate even the most minor suggestions.
 
Congrats Steve! Looking forward to the new topic.
Hopefully it will involve squirrels and atomic weapons.
 
I'm really surprised at this one. I liked my story, but I literally stalled out around the 500 word mark with no idea what to do with it.
I'll put up the new contest later today.
 
Back
Top