Join the Party!

Erebus

Keeping The Equilibrium
Joined
Mar 4, 2001
Messages
2,026
This is my 1000th post at SFF, and I'm throwing a party to celebrate the milestone. *Wheels in portable bar*

The bar is open and the drinks are on me! Enjoy, but remember...if you're driving home later...make sure you have a car first! Oh, and please don't drive drunk of course!
smile.gif
 
Hey... wasn't it your birthday a couple days ago as well? Man... what a bunch of thoughtless oafs we are... Happy Birthday, and happy 1000... just dont get the two confussed
biggrin.gif
 
Yes it was, Nathan - another notch in the belt (43rd to be exact!) - and thanks so much for remembering. Here, have another drink...as long as you're not driving or underage of course!
wink.gif
 
Hee-yah! Happy birthday! And happy 1000th post! Wow! The posts keep flying and we get... er, never mind.

What's to drink?
smile.gif
 
Happy birthday and way to go on 1,000 posts. Good grief, I was starting to feel positively chatty at 250 posts.. I see that I can't even compete!
smile.gif
 
<Runs out of the bathroom with the lampshade on his head>

OOOOOOOEEEEEEEEOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<Jumps into erebus's arms and kisses his forehead>

I love you man... no really... I really do man... I mean... I, uh... <burp>

<staggers up to cygnus>

uh... hey baby... whats a place like you doin in a girl like this anyaway?

<passes out>
 
Hell, the party hasn't even gotten started yet and it's all gone to hell already.
wink.gif
 
NOW IT HAS!!!!

DennizM strides across the room knocking various non-Moderators
biggrin.gif
out of the way on his journey to the bar.

He then take Nathan out of E's arms and hops up there himself "Well Played uvva bruvva!!! <SMMMMACK XXXXXXXXXX>, now I will endeavour to drink all the ale in sight!!!!"

MUSIC!!!!!

Finished with my woman, cos she could not help me with my.....

[This message has been edited by dennizm (edited April 17, 2002).]
 
Wow, thanks, Bruvva DennizM - not just for the hug, but for singing/playing one of my fav songs!

That is the first line of Paranoid, right?

Black Sabbath (with Ozzy) Rulez!

Step up now everyone and get some free drinks... while they last!
smile.gif
 
<blinks his eyes open to Paranoid>

Cant you help me! Occupy my brain!!! OH YEAH!!!

<hopps up and starts the mosh pit... realizing he has to throw away his five year AA chip... er... wait... he hasn't even had a single drink yet>
 
Erebus, happy belated birthday and congrats!

To quote your fellow Australians, AC/DC

Have a drink on me!

{BTW, this is my 2009th post}



[This message has been edited by FitzFlagg (edited April 17, 2002).]
 
Thanks, FF - I know I have long way still to catch up to you and DennizM, but 1000 is pretty cool for me really.
smile.gif
 
Kudos Sir. Congratulations and many happy returns. Also a word of thanks both to you, and your co-conspirators for your efforts and contributions to the site.

I also admire the fact that your homeland contains a wide array of some of the worlds most venomous animals.

*Excuses self and makes way to the bar. Thinks that they'd better damn well have Macallan 12 year old single malt stocked*
 
I also admire the fact that your homeland contains a wide array of some of the worlds most venomous animals.

Oh, I see you've been watching the broadcasts from our parliament then!
wink.gif
 
Well what do ya know, a party! I need a present, maybe I have something in the backpack for ya!
smile.gif


wow 1000 posts! You Spammy posting machine! The writer of my Ode, and protecter of the Mirror. Congrats!

Now step aside I have some drinking to do, and a Monk to pick a fight with....

[This message has been edited by Ogg (edited April 17, 2002).]
 
Drinkies, eh?

Congrats, Erebus, on both events!

Now, what can go in the Ovaltine (TM)?

Hobbit
 
Thanks for the invite I love a party but after a few drinks I always get philosophical so remember what Confucious said
..That man who keeps his feet firmly on the ground will have trouble getting trousers on!
Cheers!!
 

Sponsors


We try to keep the forum as free of ads as possible, please consider supporting SFFWorld on Patreon


Your ad here.
Back
Top