Lammas Night by Kathrine Kurtz

Michael V. R.

Registered User
Joined
Apr 4, 2010
Messages
85
Just finished this book, and it was wonderful. First time I’ve read anything by her. WWII setting mixed with occult witchcraft, past life regressions, old pagan religion, etc Man I tell you this was a HARD book to find, been looking for it for over a year.

What do others think of this book? Her other works? Thanks
 
The Deryni saga remains one of my favorite fantasy series of all time. :)

Patrick
 
Well, basically everything but the very first trilogy is top notch fantasy material! :)

Patrick
 
Oh, don't get me wrong. They're quite good, no question. But they don't have as much depth and character as the ones which follow.

Which reminds me that I should read Childe Morgan. . . :)

Patrick
 

Sponsors


We try to keep the forum as free of ads as possible, please consider supporting SFFWorld on Patreon


Your ad here.
Back
Top