kennychaffin
Man of Ways and Means
- Joined
- Dec 25, 2009
- Messages
- 7,954
I dont think I'll make it, but hold on until midnight for me, just in case?
You can do this. I have faith.I dont think I'll make it, but hold on until midnight for me, just in case?
I have a chest infection, so...You can do this. I have faith.
Chin up. July starts tomorrow.I haven't written a word all month. Totally useless so nothing from me.
I haven't written a word all month. Totally useless so nothing from me.
Well i can post the first draft and you can tell me what needs to be fixed?
Although I'm asking much, and it's probably a longshot, can there be an exception made @R.J. ? I've been working on and off on this Heavy Metal themed story, but it's not done yet. Can it be accepted if I submit it before the end of today, July 1st? (Crossing fingers).
Thanks for the encouragement @norm. I think I have to stop road blocking myself, getting too worried about complete historical and factual accuracy while applying myself to this story. I researched and researched, but there comes a point where I just gotta let go, and let it all pour out of me and not heed the little critic voice in my head that wants to freeze my fingers at the keyboard. Well, F*** off, little voice, I'm going all in, gonna blaze through this darn story.
Although I'm asking much, and it's probably a longshot, can there be an exception made @R.J. ? I've been working on and off on this Heavy Metal themed story, but it's not done yet. Can it be accepted if I submit it before the end of today, July 1st? (Crossing fingers).