New post - SFFWorld Countdown to Halloween 2026: NIGHT OF THE MANNEQUINS by Stephen Graham Jones

Joined
Apr 18, 2015
Messages
1,307
Stephen Graham Jones is a certified superstar of the Horror genre… that kind of happens when one of your books makes it to President Barrack Obama’s highly-publicized annual reading list. To be fair, SGJ was a big deal horror writer before that and has been writing long before that though and with the recent acclaim…

Continue reading...
 
This one landed with a thud for me. The marvel of SGJ's prose is that he knows how to make a first-person voice engaging, but for whatever reason I was never really caught up in the story. Fortunately, I'd read both "Mapping the Interior" and The Only Good Indians prior to this, so I have continued reading SGJ and suggest everyone else should, too. Chances are I'm an outlier on this one.
 
Back
Top