Ok, head count time...

Radthorne

Keeper of the Hikari
Joined
Aug 23, 2001
Messages
2,088
I'm intrigued by our world-wide representation. We've got 1,618 members (as of 30 seconds ago). How many from all the different parts of the globe?

Let's try this (I don't know how well it'll work, but we can try). Each person copies the bit below into their reply and either increments the count for their country, or adds their country with a new count.

USA - 1
UK - ?
Canada - ?
Australia - ?
Denmark- ?
etc. etc.

I'm sure it will all spiral out of control quite quickly. But that's why it's here in General Discussion, after all... :D
 
What about a poll Radthorne?

Otherwise

Australia - 1

Shz - your own of course!! :rolleyes:
 
e-Morgana says
What about a poll Radthorne?

I thought about that, but how to make a poll in which people can insert their country names? :( Unless I make up a very long list of countries as the poll... I'm hoping we'll have a lot, though!

But hey, I'm open to suggestions. Or, everyone can just reply with their country and we'll add 'em all up at the end!
 
Originally posted by e-Morgana
What about a poll Radthorne?

Otherwise

Australia - 1

Shz - your own of course!! :rolleyes:

Because in that case....

"I... I stand alone!!"
 
USA - 1
Australia - 2
New Zealand - 1

Didn't quite gather your origins Shehzad, so add to my list.
 
USA - 1
Australia - 3
New Zeland - 1
Canada - 1
Philippines (southeast Asia) - 1
UK - 1

Well last time I looked anyway
:D
 
Originally posted by Shehzad
"I... I stand alone!!"
There ya go......you can stand alone with eHero. I think there's only one from the Philippines as well. :cool:
 
USA - 1
Australia - 3
New Zeland - 1
Canada - 1
Philippines (southeast Asia) - 1
UK - 2
 
USA - 1
Australia - 3
New Zeland - 1
Canada - 1
Philippines (southeast Asia) - 1
UK - 3


Shz - wd you like me to come stand with you? (It's asking a LOT, but I'll do it for you :))
 
USA - 1
Australia - 3
New Zeland - 1
Canada - 2
Philippines (southeast Asia) - 1
UK - 3

O, Canada....
 
USA - 1
Austaralia - 3
New Zealand - 1
Cananda - 2
Philippines - 1
UK - 4
 
USA - 1
Austaralia - 3
New Zealand - 1
Cananda - 2
Philippines - 1
UK - 5
 
USA- 2
Australia- 3
New Zealand- 1
Canada- 2
Philippines- 1
UK- 6
 

Sponsors


We try to keep the forum as free of ads as possible, please consider supporting SFFWorld on Patreon


Your ad here.
Back
Top