Sonja Ravenscroft
Mask Specialist
- Joined
- Jul 12, 2002
- Messages
- 717
Sorry, but I've given up trying to read the Forever Machine-not because of any content, not because of any themes, but because (and I RARELY say this about any book)-for a Hugo Award winner it's pretty poorly written IMO. That's the first time I've EVER said that about a Hugo Award winner. There are other's I haven't cared for due to characters, story, ect-but it's a very "simply" written book-I don't know how else to describe it. So "simple" in that it simply fails to keep my attention.
So now I'm onto Heinlein's "Double Star" which I am enjoying immensely.
So Hobbit, you wanted to know my feedback-there it is. Is this the reason that it is so "derided" as you alluded to?
So now I'm onto Heinlein's "Double Star" which I am enjoying immensely.
So Hobbit, you wanted to know my feedback-there it is. Is this the reason that it is so "derided" as you alluded to?

