kahnovitch
Kiss my axe!
- Joined
- Sep 2, 2002
- Messages
- 2,478
I'm a big fan and my fave (though a little old now) is Shogun- Total War.
I've seen the "Warlord Edition" which looks cool as there are new units and you also have to fend off the Barbarian Horde of Kublai Khan (no relation).
I know there is also a Medieval Total War which is high on my Christmas List of "Pressies for Me"
How many other RTS (real time strategy) fans are out there and... now you have an idea of the benchmark of stuff I like, any suggestions for great "must aquire" RTS games?
I've seen the "Warlord Edition" which looks cool as there are new units and you also have to fend off the Barbarian Horde of Kublai Khan (no relation).
I know there is also a Medieval Total War which is high on my Christmas List of "Pressies for Me"
How many other RTS (real time strategy) fans are out there and... now you have an idea of the benchmark of stuff I like, any suggestions for great "must aquire" RTS games?

