HARLAN HAWK
New Member
- Joined
- Oct 3, 2026
- Messages
- 1
Hello everyone,
I’m HARLAN HAWK, an independent author writing science fiction thrillers.
I’d like to introduce my novel:
TRAPPED IN A MAN’S BODY
The Wilson Puppets — Book One
What if your consciousness survived… but your body didn’t?
Heather Scott’s life takes an impossible turn when her mind ends up inside the body of a man. What follows is a story of identity, consciousness transfer, science, betrayal, and the consequences of technology pushing beyond its limits.
The novel is available on Amazon:
If you enjoy science fiction thrillers built around identity, mind transfer, and technological mystery, I’d be glad to have you take a look.
Thank you for your time, and I’m looking forward to being part of the SFFWorld community.
HARLAN HAWK
I’m HARLAN HAWK, an independent author writing science fiction thrillers.
I’d like to introduce my novel:
TRAPPED IN A MAN’S BODY
The Wilson Puppets — Book One
What if your consciousness survived… but your body didn’t?
Heather Scott’s life takes an impossible turn when her mind ends up inside the body of a man. What follows is a story of identity, consciousness transfer, science, betrayal, and the consequences of technology pushing beyond its limits.
The novel is available on Amazon:
Amazon.com: TRAPPED IN A MAN’S BODY (The Wilson Puppets Book 1) eBook : HAWK, HARLAN: Kindle Store
TRAPPED IN A MAN’S BODY (The Wilson Puppets Book 1) - Kindle edition by HAWK, HARLAN. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading TRAPPED IN A MAN’S BODY (The Wilson Puppets Book 1).
www.amazon.com
If you enjoy science fiction thrillers built around identity, mind transfer, and technological mystery, I’d be glad to have you take a look.
Thank you for your time, and I’m looking forward to being part of the SFFWorld community.
HARLAN HAWK

