Justin2209
Registered User
- Joined
- May 27, 2008
- Messages
- 160
I was curious if anyone out there can tell me if books written by UK authors are "translated" when they are published in the US. Just for the British words that we Americans don't use. I have never looked at an import. I'm just finding a lot of the authors I'm interested in are from the UK and I'm getting impatient and was considering importing some books. Just thought I would check here since I know some of you import and some of you are UK authors yourselves.
For example, I'm patiently waited for The Last Argument of Kings and its set for release here in the US the end of September but with it being the "best ending to a fantasy series" in a long time (or ever) its getting difficult. I'm tired of dodging all the discussions to avoid spoilers!
I tried a search for this question but I don't think I had the right search terms because I didn't find my answer. I did find loads of places to buy them though. Thanks in advance for the help.
For example, I'm patiently waited for The Last Argument of Kings and its set for release here in the US the end of September but with it being the "best ending to a fantasy series" in a long time (or ever) its getting difficult. I'm tired of dodging all the discussions to avoid spoilers!
I tried a search for this question but I don't think I had the right search terms because I didn't find my answer. I did find loads of places to buy them though. Thanks in advance for the help.

