What Are Your Favorite Dark Fantasy Series , Individual Books and Short Stories ?

Jay Kristoff's Vampire Trilogy is some of the darkest fantasy I've ever read. Loved the first book, barely finished the 2nd book. Got the 3rd book still sitting in my Kindle, but I'm just not ready to delve into it again. Got a love/hate thing going with this series.
 
Jay Kristoff's Vampire Trilogy is some of the darkest fantasy I've ever read. Loved the first book, barely finished the 2nd book. Got the 3rd book still sitting in my Kindle, but I'm just not ready to delve into it again. Got a love/hate thing going with this series.

I read a few page of book one. Integuing stuff, It's is on my to read list . :cool:
 

Sponsors


We try to keep the forum as free of ads as possible, please consider supporting SFFWorld on Patreon


Your ad here.
Back
Top