J.D. Carelli
I write stuff
- Joined
- Mar 13, 2012
- Messages
- 450
Main Goals:
1. Get pirate novel (2nd draft) out the door--this one is almost complete. I just finished my latest read-through. It's looking much better, but I'll let readers decide. One thing I can't believe, however, is that we cut 25k words in this draft. That's a whole novella!
2. Short stories--I'd like to focus on some of my trunked stories and get them out there. Not sure if I'll write any new ones as I have plenty of decent stories that need to be revised.
3. Ashwalker novel--this has been sitting a while and needs to be picked back up. Once the other novel is finished, this is going to be my main focus over the summer.
1. Get pirate novel (2nd draft) out the door--this one is almost complete. I just finished my latest read-through. It's looking much better, but I'll let readers decide. One thing I can't believe, however, is that we cut 25k words in this draft. That's a whole novella!
2. Short stories--I'd like to focus on some of my trunked stories and get them out there. Not sure if I'll write any new ones as I have plenty of decent stories that need to be revised.
3. Ashwalker novel--this has been sitting a while and needs to be picked back up. Once the other novel is finished, this is going to be my main focus over the summer.

