June 2016 Flash Fiction Contest: The suitcase

I just read over my story and decided the first two scenes were unnecessary. A quick delete and I now have more words to play with. :D

Perfect.....more often than not we tend to start stories earlier than we should....that's the Royal We as in Wee, Wee, Wee, all the way home. :)
 
Last edited:
Wow....now I'm really feeling like a slacker..... :(

My entry was actually more a procrastination of working on my real project....I still haven't finished the last scene....I have maybe 2,000 words left to the end of the book but I just can't make myself write it...
 
I'm woefully behind on mine too Kenny. I've had to change directions a few times, and OT, wild weekends and Red Sox games have derailed my progress. Maybe this week I'll buckle down.
 
Lovely topic / suitcase.
Squirrelpunk sounds fun but I'm more of møøse guy myself.
 
Wait....wait.....something's coming......

....oh damn! It's squirrels!

....with suitcases!!!
 
It can be about the suitcase, it can be about the contents of a suitcase, or there can just be a suitcase in it.

I'm suddenly getting this image of the universe existing inside a suitcase.....which is inside another suitcase....and another......and there's someone, something, some...
 

Sponsors


We try to keep the forum as free of ads as possible, please consider supporting SFFWorld on Patreon


Your ad here.
Back
Top