June 2016 Flash Fiction Contest: The suitcase

I'm missing out on so much conversation being on vacation.... :( I need to check in more often
 
WOOOOOO! I finally completed the first VERY rough draft of the story I'm going to go with. Had a few duds that I threw away but I just need to edit this sucker up and we'll be golden!
 
Did an edit on mine....reworked many spots and dropped by 18 words. :D
Not certain it is finished will probably let it sit and do another edit over the weekend.

Just re-read the drabble version....it definitely needs work......
......reworked it. :D
gonna let 'em sit, maybe do one more edit over the weekend then it's on to something new, something bigger, something more squirrelly!
 
Last edited:
I don't think I'm gonna make this one. First one I've missed where I wasn't the host in over a year. Was hoping to write today but it was a disaster of a day.
:(

At least several days didn't gang up on you all at once!
 
Last edited:
I don't think I'm gonna make this one. First one I've missed where I wasn't the host in over a year. Was hoping to write today but it was a disaster of a day.
Sorry to hear that. I wish you a better tomorrow.
 
I don't think I'm gonna make this one. First one I've missed where I wasn't the host in over a year. Was hoping to write today but it was a disaster of a day.

2367aa1.jpg
 

Sponsors


We try to keep the forum as free of ads as possible, please consider supporting SFFWorld on Patreon


Your ad here.
Back
Top