By the seven green moons of Gongle, that was disturbing, but good.Episode 2: a proper horror episode
I haven't started it either, but I've heard that the first several eps were really good. Then, it slowed down for a couple. I definitely need to watch some recaps before starting season 3.Recently rewatched Season 2. Haven't started Season 3 yet, although I feared that it might plod. One more episode to go?
Yep!One more episode to go?
Yeah, the first two eps were definitely meant to be at the end of season two. So it's a little strange feeling like you're starting a new season in episode three. I've enjoyed most of the season, though. A good source of entertainment for an hour a week.I haven't started it either, but I've heard that the first several eps were really good. Then, it slowed down for a couple. I definitely need to watch some recaps before starting season 3.
Agree, it's great.Reacher Season 4
I did too. Even though I made fun of it in advance. I've liked Kyle Chandler ever since Early Edition and he seems perfect for the roll here.Agree, it's great.
Here, I watched:
![]()
Lanterns (2026) epsiode 1. I quite liked it. So far, it's a buddy cop show rather than a superhero thing.
That's good to hear, Westy. All I have heard about S3 is that it is very slowwww.Finshed season 3 of Silo - I think this is the best yet and really ramps things up for the final season 4 next year.
Speaking of The X Files, I just watched Malice which has David Duchovny in a lead role. It's not really a genre show, but a slightly gory thriller. It's about a family who hire a seemingly impressive 'manny' (a male nanny, apparently) played by Jack Whitehall. I thought it was excellent all round. Great music too!I didn't mean to, but I started re-watching Fringe Season 2. I remember very little about it: Meghan Markle's in it! But really really enjoying it. It is so much better than the later seasons of The X Files.... although I may have to rewatch those to compare at some stage!