Are you addicted to SFFworld.com?

I am most deffinetly addicted!

Normally, I come on for ages and just keep reading threads, replying and pressing F5.
Lately ive not been on so much, at least not for the past 2 weeks. Im scared to return now... I feel i will have miss so much! Anyway im going on holiday later today but will deffinetly wade through the mass of threads that i havent read yet on my return! I love this forum too much to leave... Everyones friendly and its my only forum, and the only place i can get good reccomendations for books, and then talk about the books. I'd like to echo Monty Mikes thank yous to Dag, and the whole Admin & Mod team for bringing this forum into the world!:D
 
Maybe I am a little bit...

The mods are fair, everyone is helpful, there's lots of great reviews, I don't know of any other SF&F forums, so this is perfect.
 
I'm a member of a few others too, but this one's fast becoming one of my favorites. I'm not really addicted to any websites.
 
Spammer :D
I'm 21st on the post count list after 7 and a bit years here. wow. Time flies. It's interesting to so my posts and tastes change over that time.

Yeah, me too...actually sometimes when I see one of my really old posts I kind of feel a little embarrassed...I was kind of dorky when I first joined here and I hadn't read any fantasy but The Mists of Avalon and MS & T (hence my user name)...lol.
 
actually sometimes when I see one of my really old posts I kind of feel a little embarrassed...I was kind of dorky when I first joined here and I hadn't read any fantasy but The Mists of Avalon and MS & T (hence my user name)...lol.
Quick, everybody look up Miriamele's old posts! :p Just kidding. I feel the same way; I sometimes find my posts from 5 years ago to be cringe-worthy. :D
 
Actually, sometimes I find my more recent posts to be cringe-worthy too; I suppose it comes from spending too much time here very late at night when I should be in bed resting my tired brain. :D
 

Sponsors


We try to keep the forum as free of ads as possible, please consider supporting SFFWorld on Patreon


Your ad here.
Back
Top