Final07
Slave to the Cruel Pen
- Joined
- Jun 25, 2005
- Messages
- 310
Hi. I'm new to this site, and I would like to ask for your opinon on a story I got swirling in my head. It takes place in the sixth age of my world, so it's safe to bet that technology is high. The center of the story is that seven humans were prophized that they would become gods(by becoming uncommonly srong in magic), and battle the Dark God(whos history I reveal in another tale.....*lowers voice* he's human!) whos growing power is begining to cross over the Mortal World(common I know, but I do have a twist).
My twist is that one of the seven go over to the shadow and heavily tip the favor on that of the Dark God(I'll call him X). After a few events X's heart goes deeper into the shadow(where when he first joined the shadow his intentions wer pure), as deep as the Dark God himself and he goes from servant to rival in a disasterous event that makes X equal to the Dark God.
While the transformation of X is going on the remaining of the seven battle aganist the minons of the Dark God. Cities are taken, even one of the seven die, but in the end they conquer, though with heavy loss.
The end comes with X and the Dark God meeting in the fourth dimension, known as the mortal world(where humans live). I can not tell you who will win the fight but lets say that whoever wins that doesn't mean anything good for the good guys.
Of course there are things I'm leaving out, like the adventures the seven went through before becoming gods. And the races of the human species, (which I will have to say is quite unique, since I've not read anything that resembles all of them in one story). And most important of all my magic system(which is only given to a few special races).
I would appreciate any comments. Thank You!
My twist is that one of the seven go over to the shadow and heavily tip the favor on that of the Dark God(I'll call him X). After a few events X's heart goes deeper into the shadow(where when he first joined the shadow his intentions wer pure), as deep as the Dark God himself and he goes from servant to rival in a disasterous event that makes X equal to the Dark God.
While the transformation of X is going on the remaining of the seven battle aganist the minons of the Dark God. Cities are taken, even one of the seven die, but in the end they conquer, though with heavy loss.
The end comes with X and the Dark God meeting in the fourth dimension, known as the mortal world(where humans live). I can not tell you who will win the fight but lets say that whoever wins that doesn't mean anything good for the good guys.
Of course there are things I'm leaving out, like the adventures the seven went through before becoming gods. And the races of the human species, (which I will have to say is quite unique, since I've not read anything that resembles all of them in one story). And most important of all my magic system(which is only given to a few special races).
I would appreciate any comments. Thank You!

