Originally posted by Shayna I'm sorry! I guess when I quoted what was said...I didn't really realize it wasn't from the book! I will try to be .....more precise!
What does "cutie" mean? I do hope that is said in a good way!!!
My answer to you is that...that quote stood out in my mind...not realizing(I haven't read the book over...but I guess I will go back) that it was just that..."a great Line"!!
One true line is "I tried to take the ring from Frodo" from Boromir.
I hope you'll all forgive a first time poster, posting a reply that is not exactly a fantasy novel quote, but my favorite line is from the X-wing Series of novels from Wedge Antilles leader of Rogue Squadron. This might be slightly wrong, but you'll get the idea.
"The three most common elements in the universe are hydrogen, stupidity and the wreckage of TIE Fighters"
I truly must read it over again!! I hated put it down.
"My Name is Binbiniqegabenik, but around the cookfire I am called Binabik. I hope you will honor me by using the shorter version of friendship" from the Dragonbone Chair.
Yeah, that was an amazing book. I just bought the second and third of the series a couple of days ago. Just have to finish Feist and will start reading those.