Dominus
Acolyte of Cainism
- Joined
- Nov 5, 2001
- Messages
- 1,512
I just read some of the Dune series, and Frank Herbert has some good ones, so heres 3, though he has a lot of them.
Belief can be manipulated. Only knowledge is dangerous.
-Scytale
A: Why should I answer your questions?
Q; Because I will preserve your words.
A: Ahhh! The ultimate appeal to a historian!
-From the death cell interview with Bronso of IX
I never wanted to be a god. I wanted only to disappear like a jewel of trace dew caught by the morning. I wanted to escape the angels and the damned – alone . . . as though by an oversight.
-Paul Atreides
Belief can be manipulated. Only knowledge is dangerous.
-Scytale
A: Why should I answer your questions?
Q; Because I will preserve your words.
A: Ahhh! The ultimate appeal to a historian!
-From the death cell interview with Bronso of IX
I never wanted to be a god. I wanted only to disappear like a jewel of trace dew caught by the morning. I wanted to escape the angels and the damned – alone . . . as though by an oversight.
-Paul Atreides

