How did you get here?

A lot of you people seem to have found the site by the help of google. But I didn't.
A friend of mine talked about this site, promised me to show it some day and then she must have forgotten all about it. A few months later I was searching the net for fantasy forums and I came across it. I can't tell you how excited I was when I found out that it was the same site that she had been talking about.
My friend is also a member on the site, but she doesn't know that I am too. I'll just keep it secret for a while.
Since I signed on for the first time I've been hanging about quite often and although I read a lot of the threads I rarely write anything myself. But thanks a lot to all of you for writing in my place and giving inspiration to experimenting writers like me.

Hope
 
Originally posted by GameMaster
Sammie - umm sorry? What are you talking about?
I was just wondering if you had shares with google :)

(*sigh* that's another of those jokes that I forgot to put the funny bit into, isn't it :()
 
Either you got it or you don't ;)

Found my way here via another member called Loque :D
 
Oh I get you now, no shares there, it would have been nice though. Just giving credit where credit is due.
 
Trying to get to Pensecola, but took a left instead of a right at Albercerque (sp?).
 
I got here by looking around to find new sites for books. I wanted to see what was floating around the world per sey.

I really am glad to have stumbled here! Great place to view opinions and great people! Thanx everyone!:D
 
using GOOGLE and searching for book reviews/authors/fantasy

then read the forum posts for a few months, then finally got registered
 
I was searching for newsgroups using Yahoo and came across this site. I had visited in the past and decided to check it out. I'm glad I did. I've been an avid fantasy reader for years, but lost interest in the genre about a year ago. I'm slowly rediscovering the joys of reading fantasy with Gardens of the Moon.
 
Welcome to the forum.

Just remember...lots to see, check it out slowly.

And have fun out there!!:D
 
I found this place while searching through google to find information about a book one of my customers wanted me to track down. Started looking around and the decided to register.

-Neil
 
Originally posted by Miriamele
I was looking for fantasy webzines or magazines which take short stories, and I found this site listed on a Google directory. After signing up for the sffworld webzine I visited the site a few times and read some stories and reviews. It was only after I'd been here a few times that I even noticed there was a discussion forum. I immediately joined and I'm glad I did, because I've met a lot of super people here. :)

Then she emailed me in Germany and told me to check it out, so I did and here I am now. :)
 
Originally posted by Timmy
I made my way here through various search engines... :cool:

Hey Timmy! nice to know that here are some othere finns to!!
Come to the playroom and you'll find more of us!!


I've told all my friends of this place :D
 
I'm a member of Trek BBS. I wanted more discussion of books and someone recommended this site for some good reviews and discussions.:)
 
The old cad, Cad led me here.
He has a habit of leading tender young souls astray, you know.
 
Back
Top