putting a clock with the time and date in California on the Writing Forum Mainpage.
I'm not going to make it. Darn it. Oh well, the idea in my head will remain perfect (instead of transforming into a mangled cat once I write it down!).
In regards to the time...don't all computers have the time/date on the bottom of the screen?
Regardless, the site "originates" from Norway. If any time/date is gonna be posted in the forum, that's what time zone we would use.
Since the site is worldwide, the exact timing is always an issue. Sometimes, if a contest organizer wants to, they can specify the timezone for submission dates, but it is not necessary.
I volunteer somebody else too since I also don't have a clue what to do... Maybe it can be between Nila and Bodhi. Last one to finish is the rotten egg who has to post the voting thread, I mean.
But I had a thought...@N. E. White and @KatG... do you think either of you could talk to The site owner about putting a clock with the time and date in California on the Writing Forum Mainpage. I never remember when the deadlines actually are that I'm supposed to be writing or voting before... Now that there are deadlines happening all over the place more people than usual may begin to lose track....
I don't know how difficult this would be to do. Hopefully it's not all that difficult
Nolthing's changed on my screen. where do I find it?Update: Actually, I think Nila already fixed this?