JonLaidlow
Space cowboy
- Joined
- Jun 20, 2005
- Messages
- 1,716
Hmmm, you just wait mister!
Hmmm, you just wait mister!
Yeah ya do.I'm missing out on so much conversation being on vacation....I need to check in more often
didn't we already do "leftovers"?
Sounds like a closed case!WOOOOOO! I finally completed the first VERY rough draft of the story I'm going to go with. Had a few duds that I threw away but I just need to edit this sucker up and we'll be golden!
Sounds like a closed case!![]()
I don't think I'm gonna make this one. First one I've missed where I wasn't the host in over a year. Was hoping to write today but it was a disaster of a day.
Sorry to hear that. I wish you a better tomorrow.I don't think I'm gonna make this one. First one I've missed where I wasn't the host in over a year. Was hoping to write today but it was a disaster of a day.
In under the deadline with - A Dangerous Game
I don't think I'm gonna make this one. First one I've missed where I wasn't the host in over a year. Was hoping to write today but it was a disaster of a day.
We should have a 'anything goes' theme sometime....
No reruns!!! No leftovers!!!!! New writing!!!Are still trying to bring back "leftovers"?
![]()