SMRutherford21
New Member
- Joined
- Aug 18, 2008
- Messages
- 4
ok I have a tv show I need helo with
I want to say it was '89 '90 there was this english show, three kids like 13 who found this puppet looking creature in the sand on this beach or something and it could grant them wishes, they became friends and one time they wished to have wings, I remember seeing them flying with these big white wings, in the opening credits, if anyone could help please do thank you so much.
I want to say it was '89 '90 there was this english show, three kids like 13 who found this puppet looking creature in the sand on this beach or something and it could grant them wishes, they became friends and one time they wished to have wings, I remember seeing them flying with these big white wings, in the opening credits, if anyone could help please do thank you so much.

