Ok, head count time...

Hmm, why so relatively few Americans...I know they're the largest category, but proportionately they should outweigh all the other English speaking countries combined.

Does an admin or mod know? And could they tell me?
 
Can we control the nationality of our membership anymore than we can the weather? :)
 
WHAT? You can't control the weather? What sort of moderator are you?

I was wondering whether the site origin was British or American.
 
Ah I see - your answer in which case is neither, our owner and incredible programmer daigoro is Norwegian :D
 
Another one for UK. And nightsorrow's aussie

USA - 28
UK - 26
Aussie - 17
Canada - 16
Finland - 9
New Zealand - 6
Phillipines - 1
Norway - 1
Belgium - 1
Channel Islands - 1
Ireland - 2
Germany - 2
India - 1
Netherlands - 1
Wales - 2
SA - 1
 
USA - 28
UK - 26
Aussie - 17
Canada - 16
Finland - 9
Malaysia - 1
New Zealand - 6
Phillipines - 1
Norway - 1
Belgium - 1
Channel Islands - 1
Ireland - 2
Germany - 2
India - 1
Netherlands - 1
Wales - 2
SA - 1
 
USA - 28
UK - 27
Aussie - 17
Canada - 16
Finland - 9
Malaysia - 1
New Zealand - 6
Phillipines - 1
Norway - 1
Belgium - 1
Channel Islands - 1
Ireland - 2
Germany - 2
India - 1
Netherlands - 1
Wales - 2
SA - 1
 
I'm stateside, so it's:


USA - 29
UK - 27
Aussie - 17
Canada - 16
Finland - 9
Malaysia - 1
New Zealand - 6
Phillipines - 1
Norway - 1
Belgium - 1
Channel Islands - 1
Ireland - 2
Germany - 2
India - 1
Netherlands - 1
Wales - 2
SA - 1
 
Nashville, TN for me. US

USA - 30
UK - 27
Aussie - 17
Canada - 16
Finland - 9
Malaysia - 1
New Zealand - 6
Phillipines - 1
Norway - 1
Belgium - 1
Channel Islands - 1
Ireland - 2
Germany - 2
India - 1
Netherlands - 1
Wales - 2
SA - 1
 
From Minnesota. Another American.

USA - 31
UK - 27
Aussie - 17
Canada - 16
Finland - 9
Malaysia - 1
New Zealand - 6
Phillipines - 1
Norway - 1
Belgium - 1
Channel Islands - 1
Ireland - 2
Germany - 2
India - 1
Netherlands - 1
Wales - 2
SA - 1
 
From Denmark..hey looks like I'm the only one so far..hehe



USA - 31
UK - 27
Aussie - 17
Denmark - 1
Canada - 16
Finland - 9
Malaysia - 1
New Zealand - 6
Phillipines - 1
Norway - 1
Belgium - 1
Channel Islands - 1
Ireland - 2
Germany - 2
India - 1
Netherlands - 1
Wales - 2
SA - 1
 
Hmm... I'm not sure which to pick. I'm from Holland and New Zealand and identify with both countries. I'm a Dutch citizen but I guess if I have to pick I'll go NZ as I'm more likely to return there at some stage.

USA - 31
UK - 27
Aussie - 17
Denmark - 1
Canada - 16
Finland - 9
Malaysia - 1
New Zealand - 7
Phillipines - 1
Norway - 1
Belgium - 1
Channel Islands - 1
Ireland - 2
Germany - 2
India - 1
Netherlands - 1
Wales - 2
SA - 1
 
From the uk through and through!

USA - 31
UK - 28
Aussie - 17
Denmark - 1
Canada - 16
Finland - 9
Malaysia - 1
New Zealand - 7
Phillipines - 1
Norway - 1
Belgium - 1
Channel Islands - 1
Ireland - 2
Germany - 2
India - 1
Netherlands - 1
Wales - 2
SA - 1
 
Boll Weevil said:
Hmm, why so relatively few Americans...I know they're the largest category, but proportionately they should outweigh all the other English speaking countries combined.

Does an admin or mod know? And could they tell me?

I wonder why NZ/Australia seem to have such a disproportionately large representation given their populations. Any ideas?
 
Another for the US. :p


USA - 32
UK - 28
Aussie - 17
Denmark - 1
Canada - 16
Finland - 9
Malaysia - 1
New Zealand - 7
Phillipines - 1
Norway - 1
Belgium - 1
Channel Islands - 1
Ireland - 2
Germany - 2
India - 1
Netherlands - 1
Wales - 2
SA - 1
 
UK all the way

USA - 32
UK - 29
Aussie - 17
Denmark - 1
Canada - 16
Finland - 9
Malaysia - 1
New Zealand - 7
Phillipines - 1
Norway - 1
Belgium - 1
Channel Islands - 1
Ireland - 2
Germany - 2
India - 1
Netherlands - 1
Wales - 2
SA - 1
 
I'm bored, so I'll put these all in order. :)

USA - 32
UK - 29
Aussie - 17
Canada - 16
Finland - 9
New Zealand - 7
Germany - 2
Ireland - 2
Wales - 2
Belgium - 1
Channel Islands - 1
Denmark - 1
India - 1
Malaysia - 1
Netherlands - 1
Norway - 1
Phillipines - 1
SA - 1

If the UK got everyone to agree, they would be caught up with the USA. ;)
 

Sponsors


We try to keep the forum as free of ads as possible, please consider supporting SFFWorld on Patreon


Your ad here.
Back
Top