Ok, head count time...

Okay guys..........let's get back to Head Counting now, yeah?

Thank you muchly :).

Sammie
 
But Sammie (with an e on the end cos there is a Sammi registered here as well)- it's more fun this way!
 
I had to laugh when I heard the mention of Mel.
(Mel's Angels, "lets call in the Army to shovel a few sidewalks!")
Maybe someone should have boiled him in oil!
 
Originally posted by Sammie
C'mon people......go easy on me.......behave!!

YOU HEARD THE LADY....

.....................BEHAVE CHILDREN!!.........................
 
*ducks out to enlist Valada and Kegasaurus to add their votes to the Aussie total.*
 
What exactly are you trying to acheive Stone?? Can I be of any assistance?? :)
 
many thanks lovely lady.....[tips hat].......jus tryin ta quietly blend in.....
 
*looks around curiously then realises Stone is referring to her*

Oh my....we have a nice gentleman here. :D

I'm just so used to some of the ruder elements around the place that I'd almost forgotten there are some polite folk here too. :D

You're welcome btw Stone. If you need a hand - just yell. There are many helpful souls about.
 
Celtic Warrior says:
What about Mithfanion? Shouldn't the Netherlands be included? And LePeze (or something)? He's also from Belgium I think...
All are welcome, but I think in order to keep some sanity in the list it's easier if each person adds him/her/itself. That way in case, say, Mithfânion wanders in to the party late and doesn't notice that somebody already added him (and Holland) to the list, we won't get double counts.

Just so that it's not too hard to find, here's the current list:
USA-16
Australia-9
New Zealand-1
Canada-6
Philipines-1
UK-13
Ireland - 1
Spain-1
Norway-1
Belgium-1
Channel Islands - 1
Finland - 1
TEXAS - 1

Now go out there and get all of your country buddies and get them to sign on! (And remember - Sammie's watching you! :D ) (Bless her little English soul!) (Hey, Sammie, we'll trade you Texas and Ohio for Kent and Wales - whatta ya say?)
 
thank you miss morgana......there are some real 0bliged folk around......gent?[looks around]......who me?........[pops a beer and sits in a corner]
 
I was only teasing FB. :D

I'm used to this cheekiness from Cad anyway. He gives me LOTS of practise at being thick skinned and not taking offence. ;) :D
 
I love how Stone types with an accent. I can practically hear him drawling. :)
 
Originally posted by e-Morgana
*ducks out to enlist Valada and Kegasaurus to add their votes to the Aussie total.*

As long as a reward is coming my way, a vote you shall have on this day.

(Sees Stone in a corner with a beer and feeling quite parched promptly ambles over and relieves him of it. Realising it is the United Statesian variety, the Kegasaur holds his nose as he drinks it.)
 
I don't believe I said anything about a 'reward' Kegga. :D It's all in the name of National Pride - Aussie, Aussie, Aussie.......OI! OI! OI!

(God how I HATE that!!) :rolleyes:

Anyway - you didn't actually update our count Keg so allow me......

USA-16
Australia-10
New Zealand-1
Canada-6
Philipines-1
UK-13
Ireland - 1
Spain-1
Norway-1
Belgium-1
Channel Islands - 1
Finland - 1
TEXAS - 1

Now.....where's Valada and can you think of any others we need to get hold of?
 
The updating of the list was the reward I was looking for. Well it wasn't really as good old fashioned Aussie laziness is a reward in itself.
 
Back
Top