Same here. In fact, that's what I'm really focusing on now. 500 new words per day at a minimum.I want to start writing everyday again. Unfortunately, I also want to paint everyday. And eat.
I think that is critical, just to make a habit of sitting down and starting…Just think about getting the words out
Right there with you buddy. I'll try to get some words in when I get home from work.More surfing the web today.Still, I'm sad I have to stop and go to work now.
I just checked my own tracker, the results are not good. 14 empty cells vs 10 filled ones.I've got far too many open cells where word counts should be.
You can do it, @Facing!I just checked my own tracker, the results are not good. 14 empty cells vs 10 filled ones.There are six days left. If I fill them all, I can at least say I wrote more days than not.
![]()