Spam King

Who will end up with the most posts?

  • FitzFlagg - the mighty ruler

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Ogg - The current spamming man

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Qin - A good fella

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Cadfael - Also known as DennizM

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Erebus -What can be said about Erebus?

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some new young upstart that will overtake you all or someone who I didn't mention for lack of time

    Votes: 5 22.7%

  • Total voters
    22
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, but us young pups have so much to learn about Spamming. Unlike Salty OLD Dogs like you ,Flagg and Erebus ;) ;), that could teach us so much....
 
Last edited:
Originally posted by Ogg
Ah, but us young pups have so much to learn about Spamming. Unlike Salty OLD Dogs like you ,Flagg and Erebus ;) ;), that could teach us so much....

Erm.. if you take a look at the poll result Mr Farty Pants, you will notice I am officially a non-spammer!!! :D ;) :D ;) :p
 
Hey! Just cause ya chopped off me head, doesn't mean ya can talk bad to me to.








Well okay maybe it does....

But it doesn't mean I have to like it
;)
 
You've gotta beg to eat it! You've gotta rock and roll that party, leave them feeling breathless!
 
I proclaim myself the Duke of Spam. All those who oppose me will fall to the ground under the barrage of senseless posts. I fear no one but Qin and Ogg, the two contendors for the King of Spam, and the mighty mods with their ban button.

Bwahahahaha.

Shef, The Duke of Spam, and commander of all penguins
 
Seriously, the spamming needs to stop. I'll be the first to admit as being a very guilty party.
 
Does it have to. Can't you get Dag to make a spam forum or something. If that isn't possible can I make a spam thread in this little old discussion forum. Pleaseeeee.
 
A spam thread? *shudder* I remember seeing those on old forums I used to haunt - they had over 200 pages and sometimes into the 300's. Scary scary stuff.
 
Wow, look at my work of art. Even got the ol' FitzFlagg to spam. What will I do next? Take over the world. Yea, that's it. Yes, yes indeed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsors


We try to keep the forum as free of ads as possible, please consider supporting SFFWorld on Patreon


Your ad here.
Back
Top