Spam King

Who will end up with the most posts?

  • FitzFlagg - the mighty ruler

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Ogg - The current spamming man

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Qin - A good fella

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Cadfael - Also known as DennizM

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Erebus -What can be said about Erebus?

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some new young upstart that will overtake you all or someone who I didn't mention for lack of time

    Votes: 5 22.7%

  • Total voters
    22
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Spam thats my name, that name again is Mr. Spam.

Observe the Simpsons boys and girls.

Shef
 
I have yet to actually even choose a name from the list. Don't know why I haven't taken the plung and clicked. I don't want to take sides, I guess.
 
My vote goes to Qin, he of the Road Runner fingers. . .

I have never seen so many posts made at one time by one person.

The Killer Gopher bows to your ability, young Qin.
 
Ha ha. Why doN't you start a new forum? Oh well you mods keep on spamming and nobody will take you seriously anymore.
 
The spiralling shape will make you go insane (everyone wants to see that groovy thing). And nobody knows what it's really like, but everyone says it's great, and they heard it from the spiral in their eyes.

That is today's lesson my young gopher friend.
 
Originally posted by Ntschotschi
Ha ha. Why doN't you start a new forum? Oh well you mods keep on spamming and nobody will take you seriously anymore.

BEEP BEEP! *WHOOSH!*
 
Actually - no doubt he'll correct me if I'm wrong - but I think Cadfael existed long before Dennizm. So in fact, he's just reverted to his natural state. :D
 
I think he mentioned that several posts ago. Denn was a mistake. Cadfael is the one true user name for the one known as Dennis. . .
 
Yes indeed - that's correct.

But do you REALLY think it makes a difference to what he posts, whether it's in the guise of Cadfael or DennizM. It is still the very same person regardless, after all.
 
There are no Cadfaels here. There aren't the Dennizms you're looking for....
 
*in a small, shrill voice*

...Why doesn't anyone believe me? Qin is the Anti-Christ! I have a strange sense of foreboding everytime I see Qin's rank rising in the top ten posters. He's now top 6 or 7, when before he wasn't even top 10! What happens when he reaches the top spot and bumps out FF? Is it the new world forum order? Maybe he's linked with that Alex Chiu guy with the 'free immortality rings'? Spam? I like spam. Especially with eggs benedict...

*wanders off to harrass the female members of this forum*


:cool:
 
Ah but there are other names that our shaven legged note pad weilding and spleen eating freind do go by... :rolleyes:

It just when he starts in on the womans undergarments that I really have to logg off. I mean The ale, the womens clothes and then that horrid signing voice as he sings that Barny The Diano tune, " I love you, you love me. We a great big family, whit a hug and a kiss from me to you.... " Augg... :o :o
 
Originally posted by estranghero
*in a small, shrill voice*

...Why doesn't anyone believe me? Qin is the Anti-Christ! I have a strange sense of foreboding everytime I see Qin's rank rising in the top ten posters.


HA! Qin isn't the Anti-Christ! He is but a mear pawn, a distraction if you will... His strings are being pulled by a higher power all right, and you do have some of the picture when tyou speak of a new order, but alas even that is to much information, now the illumanti much kill you.....
 
>>>Qin is the Anti-Christ!

Finally! At least someone here is getting things right!
 
originally said by Ogg
HA! Qin isn't the Anti-Christ! He is but a mear pawn, a distraction if you will... His strings are being pulled by a higher power all right, and you do have some of the picture when tyou speak of a new order, but alas even that is to much information, now the illumanti much kill you.....

and


originally said by Qin
Finally! At least someone here is getting things right!


Wow. As a crackpot conspiracy-nut, even my conspiracies are schizophrenic. So which one is it? :confused:


:cool:
 
There's no conspiracy here. There aren't enough people here for that....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsors


We try to keep the forum as free of ads as possible, please consider supporting SFFWorld on Patreon


Your ad here.
Back
Top