Spam King

Who will end up with the most posts?

  • FitzFlagg - the mighty ruler

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Ogg - The current spamming man

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Qin - A good fella

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Cadfael - Also known as DennizM

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Erebus -What can be said about Erebus?

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some new young upstart that will overtake you all or someone who I didn't mention for lack of time

    Votes: 5 22.7%

  • Total voters
    22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer Chicken

Head of the Chicken Mafia
Joined
Sep 25, 2001
Messages
282
Just writing this poll to see who you think will end up with the most posts at the end of sffworld. Sorry guys but nothing will last forever.
 
Good question though Qin would disagree on that as he sez he posts on those threads that he's interested in rather than just outright spam.

Likewise, Ogg keeps his spamming only in the general discussion board.

All of a sudden I'm hungry for processed meat... :(
 
Well at least I'm a good fella now, which is a big step up from my early days, back when I made Erebus's forehead throb and nearly got myself banned. Nice to know I'm making my way up in the world! It's a dog eat dog kinda place out there, after all! And you're still the spammer king, Ogg. Always and forever Ogg!
 
After seeing Ogg in action, I really don't see how you could vote for anyone else.

Even when he restricts himself to specific areas, he still manages to blast everyone else out of the water (er......no pun intended really :D)

OGG ROCKS!!!
 
Yeesh! Careful with that BIG RED FONT! It's not exactly easy on the eyes you know...
 
[color=royal blue]OGG ROCKS!![/COLOR]

Is that a little better?? Blue is supposed to be soothing and restful after all. :D Have you had a hard night or something, Qin??
 
Well my bank account's gone screwy and telling me I can't access the $100 check I put in four days ago. I'm also having some difficulty understanding a few things in Rousseau's Social Contract. Other than that, my evening is as enjoyable as all the rest. What about you?
 
Gee...even a poll about spammers gets spammed...what have we done...? ;)
 
Well, if you must really know what I try hard not to do
 
Oh hell, I'll be a nice guy and tell you
(in my next post, though)
 
I try not to spam

I try not to eat Spam (r) either
 
You might not be able to see it but Ogg just genuflected right here in front of his screen to the full screen of FitzFlagg non-spamming Spam.


LOL :D :D :D

Man that guy is good, he holds it in check, but when he open a can... Somebody better watch out :D :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsors


We try to keep the forum as free of ads as possible, please consider supporting SFFWorld on Patreon


Your ad here.
Back
Top