The GOLD FALCON-excerpts

Beldaran

~Dragon~
Joined
Oct 17, 2002
Messages
292
Does anyone else wait for this book? If you do wait, Katharine has put up 5 excerpts from her books you can find them here:

http://www.deverry.com/goldexcp.html

read and enjoy!

and this is what is said about "gold falcon" on her page:

"This will be the 4th novel in the Dragon Mage and Part I of "The Silver Wyrm". Katharine has not finished writing it yet, so any release date is only preliminary.. but it has to be handed in by June next year."
 
I've only read the first two excerpts yet but they were quite interesting.. Dallandra is in them!
 
It is almost a 1/4 of the book in those excerpts - I haven't had the chance to read them yet but I saw Salamander in it so I'm happy :p
 
Originally posted by Khallandra
It is almost a 1/4 of the book in those excerpts - I haven't had the chance to read them yet but I saw Salamander in it so I'm happy :p

Well, I haven't read them yet either, only bits from the first one where Salamander was...
 
Originally posted by Khallandra
They are just so long - though I can't wait till the book comes out now

yeah, and it was supposed to come out a long time ago...:(
 
When is it proposed to come out Amazon has dates but they change ad there was nothing on her website last time I checked
 

Sponsors


We try to keep the forum as free of ads as possible, please consider supporting SFFWorld on Patreon


Your ad here.
Back
Top