
lol, nice, I didn't even think of that, but you're dead on.
Also, I know you already threw down Heroes, but the UK cover deserves some props too:
![]()
^ I definitely prefer the one with the axe. That whole series of Abercrombie covers (the parchment map theme) is just beautiful, and a big reason I got around to buying the books.You prefer that one to the one with blood on it?
^ I definitely prefer the one with the axe. That whole series of Abercrombie covers (the parchment map theme) is just beautiful, and a big reason I got around to buying the books.
How does this thread differ from the other already large good cover art thread we have ?
3rdI in another thread said:We should start a bad ass cover thread. There is already a positivity one and that is cool but we need one to counter balance all the love and happy smiles.
Sorry, that's not what I meant, let me clarify. There's one with blood dripping from the axe, which is the revised/final version of the cover posted in this thread, so just wondering if he simply overlooked it or if he actually prefers the clean/no blood one.
This one is from my own library...
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6324742-how-to-live-with-a-huge-penis
The other one had too much love and happy smiles.
I suppose some people have to dream...This one is from my own library...
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6324742-how-to-live-with-a-huge-penis