I may be completely wrong here but just nearing the end of a Clash of Kings and reading a Daenerys chapter and just had the strongest feeling.
I know people have speculated long and often on the parentage of Jon Snow I do not have the knowledege to join such a debate though some of the ideas seem very plausible. However my feeling is that Jon Snow and Aegon are one and the same a different baby was killed during the sack of Kings Landing. I have no facts to back any of this up and my timeline could be completely out it may even have been suggested before all I have really to go on is the strongest of feelings. Although why Ned would hide such a secret is beyond me. Please all feel free to shoot this down in flames otherwise this feeling is just going to stick with me and I may miss something important. Not saying that I haven't done that already.
I know people have speculated long and often on the parentage of Jon Snow I do not have the knowledege to join such a debate though some of the ideas seem very plausible. However my feeling is that Jon Snow and Aegon are one and the same a different baby was killed during the sack of Kings Landing. I have no facts to back any of this up and my timeline could be completely out it may even have been suggested before all I have really to go on is the strongest of feelings. Although why Ned would hide such a secret is beyond me. Please all feel free to shoot this down in flames otherwise this feeling is just going to stick with me and I may miss something important. Not saying that I haven't done that already.

