AtramentousFlux Trollheart AtramentousFlux wrote on Trollheart's profile. Aug 18, 2020 Hi, I would like to see that movie if it isn't too much trouble. There's no rush. Thanks for the offer.
Hi, I would like to see that movie if it isn't too much trouble. There's no rush. Thanks for the offer.
Westy Mar 25, 2020 Time flies - just got awarded "Old School" - "You opened your account here more than 10 years ago. This is a good chunk of your life." It's been a great 10 years though, here's to another 10!
Time flies - just got awarded "Old School" - "You opened your account here more than 10 years ago. This is a good chunk of your life." It's been a great 10 years though, here's to another 10!
Andr01d Feb 25, 2020 I'm reading Everfair by Nisi Shawl right now--it's interesting, but I'm finding it a little dry sometimes.
I'm reading Everfair by Nisi Shawl right now--it's interesting, but I'm finding it a little dry sometimes.
Andr01d Feb 20, 2020 Oh, I'm stoked to say that a piece I wrote for the Flash Contest back in 2017 was published by Speculative City, check it out here: Rip Us Apart
Oh, I'm stoked to say that a piece I wrote for the Flash Contest back in 2017 was published by Speculative City, check it out here: Rip Us Apart
ArthurFrayn Dec 10, 2019 Dropping by SFFWorld to wish everyone a great holiday season 2019, and the best in the new year, 2020! Keep the faith!
Dropping by SFFWorld to wish everyone a great holiday season 2019, and the best in the new year, 2020! Keep the faith!
ArthurFrayn Sep 22, 2019 Hello visitors! Thanks for dropping by and best wishes as of Sept 2019!! Haven't particpated a lot, but I'm still a right lurker I am...
Hello visitors! Thanks for dropping by and best wishes as of Sept 2019!! Haven't particpated a lot, but I'm still a right lurker I am...
Triceratops Apr 7, 2019 Now I'm currently marketing and promoting the first book in a YA fantasy trilogy. Screamcatcher is going to be a big project.
Now I'm currently marketing and promoting the first book in a YA fantasy trilogy. Screamcatcher is going to be a big project.
M M messy Werthead messy wrote on Werthead's profile. Jan 4, 2019 hiya adam. can't seem to find a review of the bonehunters on your blog. hope you will write it soon. http://thewertzone.blogspot.com/search/label/the%20malazan%20book%20of%20the%20fallen
hiya adam. can't seem to find a review of the bonehunters on your blog. hope you will write it soon. http://thewertzone.blogspot.com/search/label/the%20malazan%20book%20of%20the%20fallen
Triceratops Dec 3, 2018 I'm currently promoting and marketing Blackmailed Bride, a romantic thriller published by Red Satin Books. My YA trilogy is now up for pub.
I'm currently promoting and marketing Blackmailed Bride, a romantic thriller published by Red Satin Books. My YA trilogy is now up for pub.
M.

Reactions: ArthurFrayn