Is Juzzza trying to take over??

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in connection to the pantheon thread, are you now the Goddess of Train (Schedules)? ;)
 
Originally posted by Sammie
I'm only saying what i mean. (and THAT tendancy has NEVER got me in any trouble :D)

I want kids - but i them when i can support them well, and not before. Some people don't have that choice, but fate (or God or whatever you like to call it) has given me the chance to do well for my family, (and make the job easier on myself in the process :)) and im not gonna throw it away on a hormonal whim.

Make more sense?

I suppose so... I guess sometimes I just look at things different;y then most people would. (In other words i'm more fantastical then logical). Personally I would give up any career if I had to for the chance to being a part of the almighty miracle - creating life! :)
 
I seriously doubt that said 'life' would thank you for that - and nor would the average taxpayer.....
 
Originally posted by Shanoncia


I suppose so... I guess sometimes I just look at things different;y then most people would. (In other words i'm more fantastical then logical). Personally I would give up any career if I had to for the chance to being a part of the almighty miracle - creating life! :)

Shan: you don't have to give up anything, just change direction and adapt, babies are very portable :D
 
What, pop 'em in a lunch box or something? ;)

Sorry, am 'ungry for lunch, it's way past my breaktime...
 
*sigh*

Try popping em on ur back?

'cording to my mum, one baby is EASY - a second makes a family, and that's when things have to change....

Is logical i guess. May postpone that one, tho :D.
 
I got two so I guess I'm a family man!!

Twins, too.

Solaar
and his instant family
 
You could borrow my two for a while.

That should put you off. :D

Solaar
loves them more than anything
 
Originally posted by Solaar
That should put you off. :D

THAT ain't no lie. Spending time with my niece has also caused me to have little interest in kids of me own. The nicest thing about other peoples kids is that they go home at night.
 
Originally posted by Holbrook


Shan: you don't have to give up anything, just change direction and adapt, babies are very portable :D

Lol, I guess so but I just feel like if I were to bring a child into the world I'd want he/she to have the most beautiful surroundings and wonderful upbringing. Screw my life... I chose to create another so I should really take care of it. I love kids... when I have my own someday I'll do anything for them. Of course with the exception of spoiling...;)
 
Which is exactly WHY women with career oppurtunities may wish to pursue them before they have a family!
 
Solaar has kids.... Here is hoping they don't acquire his sense of humor....


Carmichael

Tongue firmly in cheek...
 
Originally posted by Sammie
Which is exactly WHY women with career oppurtunities may wish to pursue them before they have a family!

Yes... this makes good sense. It's sad nowadays that woman really don't have much of a choice as to whether or not they work. If they really don't want to they can stya home, but it's hard. I mean if you want a career thats great! Go for it... but I don't like how the economy depends on it.
 
The economy does NOT depend on it - if your baby's father has a good job. It's single, jobbless, mothers that weigh the economy down. The state ends up having to feed them.
 
Originally posted by Carmichael
Solaar has kids.... Here is hoping they don't acquire his sense of humor....


Carmichael

Tongue firmly in cheek...
*hugs the gopher*
 
Originally posted by Sammie
The economy does NOT depend on it - if your baby's father has a good job. It's single, jobbless, mothers that weigh the economy down. The state ends up having to feed them.

I don't know about england but it doesn't work that way where i live. Boh men and women have to work unless they don't mind living on lil government cheques that barely cover food stuff.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsors


We try to keep the forum as free of ads as possible, please consider supporting SFFWorld on Patreon


Your ad here.
Back
Top