Is Juzzza trying to take over??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Shef - and you too, Juzzza. Given some of the things that were directed to myself, and in particular, Dag, personally, I do find this sudden reverence of the person in question a little bizarre, and yes, to a lesser extent even somewhat offensive as well. But that's just me I guess. :)
 
For the record, Juzza, I would like to say that I started this thread to draw attention to your incredible posting average, not to draw a comparison between you and the aforesaid individual!

I would never put you and Q in the same category--he was rude and arrogant and from what I can tell you are a wonderful person. :) :) :)

If you want me to leave, someone start a ban Juzzza poll...

:( We would never want to you leave! Come on everyone, let's give Juzzza a hug so he knows we like him! :)
 
Don't worry Big 'E'. I don't think that anyone reveres Qin at this forum. :) More like a horrid fascination that people get when they see a car crash by the road.
 
*Sniff* That was lovely, Miri...come on everyone, group hug...okay, who's got their hand on my butt? ;)
 
There's only one person in the forum with a butt squeedging fascination... Miri?

Hmmpphhh!!! And I thought I was special.
 
Don't worry mate, I've got two hands!

:D :D :D

p.s. I just thought both your cheeks were still bruised and sore from yesterday...don't feel left out!
 
Erebus and Juzzza both leap into the air and turn to face the grinning Miriamele...
 
There now everyone is smiling!

:) :)

It's great feeling to be a peacekeeper...
:D
 
Originally posted by Erebus
*Sniff* That was lovely, Miri...come on everyone, group hug...okay, who's got their hand on my butt? ;)

*Erebus turns and sees Ogg winking at him*

:D ;) :D
 
Sheesh, I'm about to hit the hay and I would rather have left thinking it was Miri's hand rather than Ogg's. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers, I guess! :D
 
Comeon Miri. Leave this fella alone. Right here baby. I have got hundred percent penguin beeeeeehind.

Sorry, I lost it for a minute.
 
Ogg how dare you try to take credit for my fine work?? :mad:

Shef...where exactly does a penguin's bum end, it just sort of goes all the way up to your neck...I'm confused...
 
Originally posted by Miriamele
Ogg how dare you try to take credit for my fine work?? :mad:

Well, in fairness to my good buddy, Ogg, he didn't actually say that he did...though he does move like the wind...or is that passes like an ill wind...no...well anyway...he didn't say it! :D

Can anyone else smell that, or is it just me...?
 
It's there Miriamele. And while your at i head over to the light thread. Hehehe. Erebus, onion rings are better. :p
 
Hey! No one here is going to eat Shef! He's our friend, that's just sick! :eek:
 
To return to the original question...

Of course he is, but aren't we all..............;)
 
While we are on the topic of the original question... Take over what exactly?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top