Is Juzzza trying to take over??

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the second time tonight, I have tried to guide a thread back on topic!!! BTW

Out of 20 posts DOH!!!
 
While we are on the topic of the original question... Take over what exactly?

The "world", of course...with your giant "laser."

Mwahahaha... :D
 
Last edited:
Well if Juzzza is anything like me he wil slowly take over the forum. Then enlisting a few of his allies he will slowly spread propaganda in the form of sublimanal throughout cyber space. Once he has enough human drones, Juzzza will then take his pengu...I mean army and take out all goverments in the name of the penol...I mean in the name of long haired hippees. Umm, maybe I shouldn't have told you that. :D :p :D
 
Perhaps, eventually, he may gain some control of the English language. But even that is in doubt.

My analisys. No threat here.
 
Oi! I can't beleive I missed this thread! You talking sh*t about my boy Juzzza? TSK TSK... penaltied will indeed be payed after much premeditation on mine and other dark forces part. :mad:
 
The chairs bounce off and/or shatter upon her firm frame.

She starts chanting in the elvish tongue... lasto beth uinen tongo galad, nin histo lasto mornie utulie And a huge tidal wave in the form of white mares sweeps across the room raising hell and Lepeze... taking him out through a hole smashed int he wall and washing him all the way back to Belgium. :)
 
Home. Finally I found my home back.

LePeze starts peeing in his garden.
 
:D I have no idea what to say to that. All I can do is inulge in the healthy laughter it brings... lol.
 
Maybe his flowers were wilted after not being watered for so long. Maybe he swallowed too much of the tidal wave water. Maybe he spent too much time in the Yawning Portal. Maybe he's just too embarassed to use the facilities at sffworld.

But hey, it's his garden, he can do what he wants. :D

Sometimes with LePeze it's just best not to ask questions. :D :D
 
I have to say, this would have to rank up there amongst the most bizarre threads on this forum. Just read back through and (try to) follow the different tangents. Sheesh! And I thought I diverged a lot!!!

It also explains the answer to the original question, I believe (well at least an aspect of it). Look at how often the J-man replied throughout this thread, and you'll understand his amazing no of posts.

But then, what's with this "more = better" business? A few well-placed posts may help plans for world domination (or sffworld domination) much more than large numbers of random posts. Subversion. That's the way, my boy... It aint the size of the posts - it's what you do with them. ;)
 
Originally posted by Valada


It also explains the answer to the original question, I believe (well at least an aspect of it). Look at how often the J-man replied throughout this thread, and you'll understand his amazing no of posts.


OI VALADA........NOOOOOOOO

So far in this thread, the post count is as follows:

Miriamele - 17 Posts
Le Peze - 14 Posts
Carmichael - 10 Posts
Juzzza - 9 Posts (including this one!!!)

I expect an apology... From all of you :mad:
 
Okay, I am not going to apologize. Why? because I did nothing wrong. OMG! Miriamele is becoming a stealth spammer. all of her posts slipped right under my radar. :eek:
 
You especially should apologize you flipper-pointing penguin!!! I saw your little post in the 'SPAM' thread...

;)
 
I only have the most posts in this thread because I started it, guys. Geeze! I'm not trying to be sneaky.

And what exactly am I supposed to be aplogizing for? :confused:
 
Ah but I spoke the truth. Mister I shall have 500 post in two weeks. I pointed out the three people who I felt were causing all of this spam. Myself being one of them. Now I am very glad that you are one of the staff here. I am sure that you will do a better job then I would have. but I am beggining to think that Dag gave you that job just to keep you busy and away from the forums. :p

In all seriousness though. I think that you and whoever else was choosin will do a superb job, and still find time to hang with their old friends in these forums. But PLEASE can you tell me what goes on in the private forum. That is if you can see it. ;) ;)

Canned ham bad. Spam good! :cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsors


We try to keep the forum as free of ads as possible, please consider supporting SFFWorld on Patreon


Your ad here.
Back
Top