Is Juzzza trying to take over??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miriamele

Witch of the Woods
Joined
May 24, 2002
Messages
1,915
Everyone,

I just noticed that Juzzza has managed to obtain an incredible average of 12.36 posts per day. Ridiculous!

At this rate he will be in the top ten in no time at all. Am I the only one who thinks there may be some ulterior motives at work here?

What does everyone else think--can we trust him?
 
Last edited:
OI!

Do you mind!!!

Can't a guy have a few days off... Find a site that he really likes... Watch for a while and laugh a lot at the threads... Make some posts and really like the people at the forum... Until now.

:(

I would be angry... But I'm just so disappointed...:(

And from anyone, it had to be you Miriamele... You should be ashamed of yourself...

I may not come back for a while... Farewell those of you I'll miss...:(
 
Oh come on, I know you won't stay away for long.

You love us too much, and besides you have to keep up your average. I've never seen one so high--you should be proud!

I think your sadness is false anyway--I know how much you love attention...and I've just gone and dedicated an entire thread to you! (you secretly love it don't you)
:D :D :D
 
Yes, and let me guess, next you're going to tell me what you need me to do to cheer you up?

I know where this is going!:D :D

Oh wait, I'm sorry, is that a tear? Oh dear, now I do feel bad...

I hadn't realized how sensitive you were. :(
 
Originally posted by Miriamele
What does everyone else think--can we trust him?

What do I think? When I came home from work at noon Juzza was online, when I came back around 7 PM he was still online, now I'm back online at 11 PM and his still online. Juzzza, I don't think it's very healthy to be 11 hours non-stop on your computer(u mentioned that somewhere). I don't want something to happen to the person that loves me like a son, father. You better take a break. Go walk outside for an hour or something.
 
That sounds like good advice....but can we trust it, coming from something that looks like a bat on drugs?

LePeze what happened to your avatar? What is that thing?

I thought you were going to get one of Twix? That would be much less scary.
 
I'm not that sad mate :D

11, online just before lunch.

I must admit I've been here since 7ish, but that's OK.

it's the honeymoon, I'll calm down. Definitely now Miri has shown her true colours!!!

I now know which one is the fairer sister...:(
 
Listen to me, I'm just going around scolding everyone today.

It must be that I'm grumpy because my house is so hot. :mad:
 
Hey I just read your post--the fairer sister?
Ha!--You can't always trust a flattering tongue!

You should value my friendship because I'll always tell it like it is, mate!

Oh, this thread is getting weird, I'm too sweaty...

Oh sorry I mean glowing...

Why isn't the air conditioner working?
 
Originally posted by Miriamele
LePeze what happened to your avatar? What is that thing?

That's the Horned Reaper. It was the best creature(and my favourite gamecreature ever) in the game 'Dungeon Keeper' though it was an asocial beast and u had to give it a lot of money to keep it happy. That's only the head you're seeing. I'm going to search for a complete pic.
 
Ahh, it's just the head...that makes more sense. I thought that the picture was the whole thing...
 
I didn't find a decent pic. That's the best I found.

spla-01-03.jpg


that's Horny and to the right of him a Dark Mistress
 
Originally posted by Miriamele
You just put that in so you could say "horny."

U know me too well.
If u weren't married I would make u my wife.
 
Last edited:
LePeze starts throwing chairs at Carmichael.

U mother******* son of a *****!!!
 
Who taught you to throw? Yo' gramma?

And don' be sayin nuthin 'bout my my momma, jus' 'cause yous' datins' yer sister. . .

I thought the thrown chairs was Geraldo?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top