Is Juzzza trying to take over??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, maintanence of sanity isn't exactly top priority for me, what with having pretty much lost that battle already!
 
Ah, sanity is a vastly overrated commodity anyways. I've always been a big believer in irrationality myself.

"don't mess with the gopher!"

It's always nice to be appreciated, Carmichael smiles happily at the beautiful and powerful Jedi Lord Sammie as he gently kisses her hand. Thank you sweet lady, I believe I remain in your debt.
 
*blushes*

Aaah, well, it was nothing, really. I could hardly stand by and let my favorite gopher get his throat cut, now could I? :)
 
And Carmicahel said...

gophers.jpg
 
*sigh*

*steps in front of the gopher, lightsaber in hand, and prepares to deflect bullets*
 
It's okay Sammie, that isn't me anyways, that be a groundhog. I be a gopher.
Shan can't even aim at the right target. . . .
 
Guess so. I'm just a bit baffeled of how you could surpase me by over a hundred posts while I was away from the computer for a mere day.
 
No way I did over a hundred posts today! You must have read somethng wrong... :)
 
I dunno. All I know is that I was ahead of you in the post count at the end of last week. But now I am not. Are you getting a bump for your post count with your staff statis? :(
 
Nope... Staff is not the same thing is a mod. We don't get administration powers or anything... we just work on the incoming written work. :)
 
But you still are a step higher then me. You or Juzzza have a better chance of swaying a mishiefous mod into giving you a couople extra posts.
 
I actually take offence at that comment, Shef, and all this post contest stuff only serves to illustrate how silly turning this great forum into a spam fest really is - unless there's some prize for having the highest number of posts that someone hasn't told me about?

Personally, I'd rather see less posts and more quality of comment - but I guess that's just me. :)
 
Post count shouldn't be worth much. Personally I prefer boards that don't show post count... That way people like myself don't make lame-o posts just to see the # climb... I have accounts that are three or four years old on other forums where I have 2k+ posts, but most after some time adopt a policy of hiding post count, so that people don't start to battle for supremacy(which we've seen here in the past) or they take the Off Topic forum (thier equivelent to our GD) and make it so that NO posts in the OT count toward your post count...

You can see how much you posted with the search feature... Just do a search in the last week, by post, searching for yourself by username. I did this toward the end of yesterday, only looking at the past day... Around 60! For one day. I went home with a sick feeling. I think out of those 60 perhaps 5 were worth anything.

And Shan... 100? Don't count that out. You started yesterday morning ALOT closer to 600 than you are now...

I've been watching my Post/Day climb. Just a week ago I was at about .9 - as of yesterday I was around 1.5... Seeing as I've been here for a reasonably long time, statistcally speaking, that's a big jump... Wish I could have done the same with my GPA toward the end of college!

Peace out YO!
 
That sounds good Lif. General disscussion shouldn't count towards your post total... That's why mine shot up! But when I write in a regular thread, my posts are QUALITY! :D:D:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top