norm
We parley for nobody
- Joined
- May 30, 2010
- Messages
- 814
Still working on my anthology story, very, very slowly. I can find about an hour every day to work on it, sometimes two, although very little gets done in that time; I'm constantly making little adjustments here and there to the pacing of it, trying to figure out how to get it under 10,000 words and still be a story.
I might have to do a word count tonight, see how much wiggle room I have and figure out what scenes need to be added and what can be cut. Hopefully I won't have to make the difficult decision of setting the current story aside and trying to write something new in the next two months. . .
But, I haven't missed a day of writing in two months, and that's a victory in of itself. I'm really truly afraid to miss a day, because then it'll be easier to miss another, and another. Then I'll just stop entirely and never want to start again.
I might have to do a word count tonight, see how much wiggle room I have and figure out what scenes need to be added and what can be cut. Hopefully I won't have to make the difficult decision of setting the current story aside and trying to write something new in the next two months. . .
But, I haven't missed a day of writing in two months, and that's a victory in of itself. I'm really truly afraid to miss a day, because then it'll be easier to miss another, and another. Then I'll just stop entirely and never want to start again.

