Well, I've been hard at work this week; I started a new story on Tuesday, and I've spent two or three hours every night working on it. I even came up with a title today that's almost a bit too perfect, a bit too metal. . .
The bad news: I did something drastic on Monday; in a fit of anger I broke the screen of my laptop. I was playing a video game and I had a ragequit to end all ragequits.
I think once property damage occurs, you really have to reconsider some of your life choices. So, I'm retiring from video games. Forever.
Honestly though, I'm glad it happened. PC games were robbing me of my desire to do anything productive; it was a serious problem. I've written more this week than I have in the last seven months, just using pen and paper and doing away with technological distractions.
I'll probably have to rewrite my story and upload it with my phone which will be a bit of pain, but for now I'm just happy to be back in the swing of things.