e-Morgana
Elusive Enchantress
- Joined
- Apr 23, 2001
- Messages
- 1,180
You might find it a little crowded CM......what with Sammie and myself already stapled to it and all.Originally posted by Carmichael
Where's my recliner, I gotta watch this.
You might find it a little crowded CM......what with Sammie and myself already stapled to it and all.Originally posted by Carmichael
Where's my recliner, I gotta watch this.
Et tu, partner in crime?
Originally posted by Sammie
*Gets up. Helps Morgana up. Takes hero and the gopher by the ears and bangs their heads together.
Originally posted by Carmichael
OUCH!!!!!!
Geez, Hero has a solid noggin!
Originally posted by Radthorne
Wonderful!
Wie geht's, Flammenweber? Glad you could join our list.
Sehr gut, danke. (If the Texans and the Welsh are gonna talk funny, then we might as well too...)Danke der Nachfrage, mir geht's gut - und selber?
*tries beseeching-and-blonde look, instead*Originally posted by Shehzad
I'm lucky I don't shame easily.
Originally posted by Sammie
[B*tries beseeching-and-blonde look, instead* [/B]